Saturday, December 19, 2009

95.8 Enough Said Final Part 2

This is an extreme expansion on my obvious mastery of the idance system. I was able to provide a serie of task progressions that one would have to achieve on their way to becoming an i Dance master like myself or Bas. I also made sure theat there was an assessment to use in order to see how well one was completing various levels. I also made sure that my superintendent at my dream school was well aware of how important it is to have an iDance system at my school, and how beneficial it would be.

42 comments:

  1. 看看blog調整心情,又要來繼續工作,大家加油........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 友情像一棵樹木,要慢慢的栽培,才能成長真的友誼,要經過困難考驗,才可友誼永固........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. pleasure to find such a good artical! please keep update!!........................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 能猜得出女人真實年齡的男人也許耳聰目明,但肯定毫無大腦。哈哈!..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我真心在追求我的夢想時,每一天都是繽紛的。因為我知道每一個小時都是實現理想 的一部份。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 真正仁慈的人,會忘記他們做過的善行,他們全心投入現在的工作,過去的事已被遺忘。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 什麼樣的學習計畫並不重要,重要的是你是什麼樣的人。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 不論做什麼事,相信自己,別讓別人的一句話,把你擊倒。..................................................

    ReplyDelete