Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Coach Krow


Over Thanksgiving Break, and the saturday following Thanksgiving Break I helped out my former school by assisting in coaching their freshman basketball team. I had played basketball all through my tenure at Maine Endwell, and know a few things about the game. The coach for the freshman team, who happens to also have the same last name as me asked if I wouldnt mind helping out with the team during any free time that I had. I figured this would be a great chance to help burn off some of the holiday calories, so I jumped at the opportunity. I was able to help coach 5 different practices of 2 hours each. I think this helped with both my learning to become a teacher, and also with coaching, and also helped my liking for both as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment